Dunder online casino is trying to attract new members with a bonus up to £100 and 120 bonus spins. But is it worth it??
Only founded in 2016, Dunder has already become very popular thanks to its huge collection of games from a wide variety of software providers. An attractive, user-friendly website that’s easily accessible by mobile phones, Dunder makes the online casino experience entertaining, easy and hassle-free.
As with almost all online casinos, Dunder boasts a generous welcome bonus offer to entice new players to join their platform. The offer looks very attractive on the screen, but do its terms and conditions back it up?
Dunder Welcome Bonus
The welcome bonus offered by the Dunder online casino to its new members is broken down into three parts. This makes the bonus more interesting and appealing than the ones where you get all the rewards in one go. The Dunder bonus includes:
- Once you register on their site, you will be awarded 20 bonus spins in the Book of Dead slot game. No deposit required to avail of the bonus spins.
- When you make your first deposit, Dunder casino will match it 100% up to £100. It will also credit you with 50 bonus spins on the Book of Dead slot game.
- The next day after making your first deposit, you will be awarded an extra 50 bonus spins in the Book of Dead game.
Terms and Conditions
As with all online casino bonuses and promotions, you should first read its terms and conditions to understand what it entails. In the case of the Dunder welcome bonus package, its terms and conditions are fairly straightforward:
- You have to activate the Dunder welcome package from the homepage or the deposit page in order to receive the bonus.
- The offer is only open to players aged 18 or over and that are residing in the UK.
- The 20 no deposit bonus spins credited upon registration must be used within 7 days. There is no deposit required to claim these spins.
- The maximum amount you can win from the no deposit bonus spins is set at £100.
- You must deposit a minimum £20.00 into your account to get the rest of the welcome bonus package.
- Neteller and Skrill will not count as deposit methods for this bonus offer.
- The bonus spins are each worth 0.10p/spin.
Wagering requirements refer to the number of times you must wager the bonus money in order to withdraw any winnings. It is crucial to understand and accept these before you sign up for any promotion. There are two wagering requirements for the Dunder casino welcome bonus:
- The deposit bonus amount must be wagered 60 times in 30 days before being able to withdraw the funds. This amount is definitely on the high end of wagering requirements. Basically, if you were to deposit £100 you would receive £100 in bonus money. You would have to wager £6,000 worth of bets before having the option to make a withdrawal.
- Any winnings resulting from bonus spins must be wagered 30 times within 30 days before having access to withdraw them.
The high wagering requirements attached to the Dunder welcome bonus package definitely take away from its appeal. A wagering requirement of 60 times is a turn off in the online casino community, where operators and players are moving away from such excessive conditions.
Even so, Dunder is a promising online casino and its collection of nearly 2,000 games is hard to match by its competitors. It is definitely worth your time if you like a fast, easy to navigate casino that offers you plenty of games choice. Just don’t expect to cash out anytime soon from its welcome bonus!
New UK Customers only – 18+ – gamble responsibly – www.begambleaware.com – full T&C’s apply