Casino dot com is a reputable online casino that has been around since 2007. It certainly has the most perfect domain name, one that visitors don’t even have to search around to find it. But in the highly competitive online gambling industry, a perfect domain name is not enough to be at the top. Let’s take a closer look at Casino.com to see if it provides the experience, games and support that makes it worthy of your time and money.
Casino.com offers an attractive Welcome Package that includes:
- 20 free spins as soon as you register with no deposit needed. These spins are only available for new members and do come with some restrictions. First, there is a wagering requirement of 20x before withdrawing any winnings. The free spins and bonus wagering are only for the Age of the Gods slot game. Lastly, the maximum winnings from these free spins are capped at £100.00
- 100% matched up deposit up to £400. Basically, you deposit £400 and Casino.com will give you £400 in bonus funds so you’ll have £800 to play with. The minimum deposit for this bonus is £20 and there is also a wagering requirement of 40x.
- 180 more free spins after you make your first deposit on Casino.com. Twenty free spins are instantly awarded after you make the first deposit with twenty more per day for the next 8 days. These spins have the same requirements as the no deposit 20 spins.
Loyalty & VIP
Casino.com offers its members, loyalty points for the money they spend on its website. The money needed to be wagered to earn a loyalty point depends on the games played. For example, £20 wagered on slots earns you one loyalty point while in blackjack you would need to spend £60 for one.
The amount of loyalty points you have makes you fall under one of the loyalty levels as such:
|Loyalty points||Loyalty Level|
|0 – 499||Bronze|
|500 – 2,999||Silver|
|3,000 – 20,000||Gold|
|Over 20,000 and deposited minimum £2,000||VIP|
|Over 50,000 and deposited minimum £17,600||VIP Elite|
Becoming a VIP member at Casino.com has its own rewards:
- Own personal account manager – to offer you support to ensure you have the best VIP casino experience.
- Exclusive bonuses and promotions – there are promotions and reload bonuses only available for VIP members
- Higher deposit and withdrawal limits – especially useful for the high roller players
- VIP for life – once you reach the VIP member status, that stays with you for life at Casino.com
Supported Payment Types and Deposit Limits
Casino.com offers over 14 payment methods to give its members plenty to choose from. Each of these payment types comes with its own minimum and maximum deposit limits.
|Minimum Deposit||Maximum Deposit|
|● Credit/Debit Cards
● Bank Transfer
● Instant banking
● AstroPay Card
● SOFORT Überweisung
● boku pay by mobile
Minimum & Maximum Withdrawal
Before you can make your first withdrawal, Casino.com will ask you to verify your identity. This is a one-time process, quick and straightforward. You just need to supply Casino.com with a copy of a photographic ID, proof of address, and front/back of a debit or credit card.
A withdrawal can only be processed to the previously used depositing method. The only exception is boku pay by mobile, which does not support withdrawals so an alternate payment method must be used, such as e-wallets.
There is no minimum withdrawal amount stated, but it is usually the same as the minimum deposit amount for a specific payment type. There is a monthly maximum withdrawal limit, however. For bronze, silver and gold members that is £15,000/month. For VIP members, the limit doubles to £30,000/month.
Deposit and Withdrawal Times
The processing times of deposits and withdrawal depend on the payment type used. Generally, deposits are much quicker as they do not have to undergo a verification from the operator.
Most deposits are processed instantly although they can also take up to 3 to 5 business days in the case of bank transfer.
Withdrawals involve two waiting times: the processing time by Casino.com until the payment is sent your way and the other one is the wait time until you actually receive the money.
Casino.com withdrawal processing time can take up to 3 days for non-VIP members and 1-2 days for VIPs. In the case of larger withdrawals, the processing time by Casino.com can take longer, up to 5 business days.
Casino.com uses PlayTech software for its games, which is one of the leading providers in the industry. The games are mobile-friendly, they play quickly and have excellent graphics and great paylines. Casino.com has over 300 games divided into 4 markets:
- Table games
- Live casino
- Video poker
- Reach and support – Casino.com offers online gaming and customer support in numerous languages
- Numerous payment types – the payment types available cater to players across the world
- Generous welcome bonus – it offers one of the highest welcome bonus package including the reloads
Security and Trust
Casino.com is secure, fair and highly trusted in the online gambling community. It holds two licenses which means that in the unlikely case of a dispute that can’t be solved with the casino directly, the authorities will step in, investigate and help you solve the issue.
It was also tested and certified by eCOGRA, which is a testament to the casino’s transparency and fairness.
Lastly, it provides SSL encryption to protect your personal data from third parties, in the same way banks do.
Customer support is available around the clock, day or night, to offer assistance with any of your needs. It is available in multiple languages and the team is professional, friendly and efficient. They can be reached by phone via a UK, and international number or by email.
With its high-quality numerous games, responsive website and excellent customer support, Casino.com lives up to its perfect domain name.
The very attractive Welcome Package bonus and the loyalty programme shows how much effort Casino.com puts into keeping new members long-term.
Casino.com is definitely recommended for your online gaming needs, whether you’re a total beginner or an experienced one.
- Does it have responsible gaming controls?
Yes, Casino.com offers a full range of tools to ensure its members are playing responsibly. These include setting deposit limits, taking a time-out, self-exclusion and customer support among others.
- How can I receive bonuses and promotions?
The best way to ensure you don’t miss out on any promotions or bonuses is to subscribe to Casino.com’s promotional emails and check them weekly.
- What game has the highest RTP (return to player) rate?
Currently, the 2 Way Royal video poker game has a 99.8% RTP.
- Is Casino.com mobile friendly?
Yes, it is. Casino.com is fully responsible and available on desktops, laptops, smartphones or tablets. Pretty much all smart devices aside from TV.
- Does it have progressive jackpots games?
Yes, it does and these have some of the highest payouts as well as they are linked with across several machines and several casino operators.